Skip to Content
You Have A Voice!
- Represent staff at University Council meetings with two voting members and on many other committees across campus
- Represent staff when issues are considered by Administration
- Provide policy input
- Advance equality, benefits, salaries, status of employees and working conditions
- Provide an avenue of communication with other higher education associations
- Discuss and implement best practices with other higher education associations
Add To A Great DSU Working Climate
- Strive to make the University a better place to work and to pursue an education
- Nurture relationships with staff, faculty, administration, and students
- Facilitate communication, understanding and cooperation among staff members
- Promote DSU pride
- Award Staff Employee of the Year
Further Your Professional Development
- Promote professional growth of staff
- Advance collaborative efforts in solidifying fair, transparent, and equitable compensation.
- Encourage informed and supportive involvement of all Staff at Dixie State University.